Monday, January 6, 2014

Fig, Prosciutto, & Arugula Pizza (Trader Joe's Style)

This past weekend I was out in Colorado for one of my dearest friend's weddings. Thursday night was her bachelorette party...which is where I discovered this amazing and delicious pizza. I've been craving it ever since, and decided to make it for dinner tonight for the hubby and I.

This recipe is adapted from the amazing Pioneer Woman. All of my ingredients are from Trader Joe's and cost me under $13.00...



Ingredients:

1 Trader Joe's Plain Pizza Dough ($1.19)
1 jar Trader Joe's Fig Butter ($2.29)
1 8oz package Trader Joe's Fresh Mozzarella ($3.29)
1 4oz package Trader Joe's Sliced Prosciutto ($3.99)
Trader Joe's Wild Arugula ($1.99)
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Black Pepper

Directions:
Roll out pizza dough into a circle (as thin as your preference) and place on pizza pan. Drizzle on olive oil, and spread fig butter all over pizza dough. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella, and bake for 12 minutes at 500 degrees. Take pizza out, top with prosciutto and lots of fresh arugula. Season with salt and pepper...Enjoy (with a glass of wine)!






No comments:

Post a Comment