Thursday, June 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Here's a little challenge for myself to hopefully keep me consistently blogging. Every Friday I'll share a round up of four or five of my favorite things/products for the week...I always love reading about new products or inexpensive finds. Link up each week to share some of your own favorites!

Here's the list for this week:




























1. Panera Fuji Apple Dressing: This find is thanks to a good friend who brought over a delicious salad for dinner a couple of weeks ago. You can find this amazing salad dressing in your local grocery store (I got mine at Safeway). Have it with a spinach salad topped with feta cheese and dried apples. Perfect for summer...but I'm just warning you, it's addicting.

2. Natural Bronzer by Rimmel: Other than my foundation, I'm a big purchaser of drug store cosmetics. Ran out of my previous bronzer (by Cover Girl) and decided to pick up this one by Rimmel London. Haven't ever used Rimmel products before but I am impressed with this bronzer. It is natural looking and doesn't have the glittery-shimmer effect that I'm not a fan of. I've got this in the Sun Bronze shade and for about $5.00 a pop its worth a try!

3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene: Yes...I'm joining the John Greene bandwagon and finally purchased a copy of this book. I read it in a couple of days. Greene is an eloquent and humorous writer...and also has a proficient ability to evoke tears from his readers. Hubs and I saw the movie this week, and it was really good but the book is always better...you can score a Kindle version for $4.99 right now!

4. Gold Stapler - Nate Burkus for Target: Received this as a gift from a couple of friends and I am in LOVE. Its so pretty...and practical. I'm a fan of anything gold and this will make my office desk so pretty.

5. Herb Markers: These copper colored herb markers are gorge and look great next to my mint and basil. They are only $2.99 at my beloved Target...another perfect summer find, get some while they are still in stock!

Link up below to share your favorite finds from the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment