Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So here is my first ever blogpost

I thought I would use this first post as a chance to introduce myself and my reasons for starting a blog.

My name is Kara O'Brien. I am a newlywed army wife who recently relocated from Philadelphia to Seattle. My husband and I have been together for almost four years, and the majority of that time has been spent long-distance. Finally being married and getting to spend everyday with my best friend is wonderful. 

I am a social worker by profession and will be starting graduate school for my MSW in about a month. I have always had a passion for people and am excited for this next step in my life. However, I also have a deep passion for writing and creativity. I love to sing, write songs, craft, cook, thrift, style...the list goes on. I've had a desire to start a blog for quite some time now. I want this blog to be an honest space where I can share about my life, but also give tips about things I'm learning along the way.

Thanks for taking an interest in this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment