Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Favorites






Happy Independence Day! I hope everyone has fun weekend plans. I love this summer holiday and am so grateful to live in a country where I am free.

Here are my favorite finds from the week!


































1.  V-neck blouse from H&M: Loving this top from H&M! It's a simple cute and comfortable top to wear to work, or pair with jeans.

2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Sumac Sonic: I'm a big fan of this quick dry nail polish. It really does dry quickly, and I've found that it lasts longer than most nail polishes. Picked up this shade the other day, and am loving it for summer!

3. Merona® Tote Handbag in Cognac: Saw this bag at Target and bought it for work. It is a great size, great price, and looks more expensive than it really is. Very happy with my purchase!

4. Easy Paella with Chicken Shrimp and Sausage: Don't let the word "paella" intimidate you...this is truly a simple and easy version, but sooo delicious. It is husband approved and has become one of our favorite dinners. Plus, its gluten and dairy free- just make sure to check the labels on whatever sausage you decide to use. I made it this week and used spicy italian chicken sausages from Trader Joe's, mini shrimp, and added cooked and chopped turkey bacon instead of chicken.



Link up below to share your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment