Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week was a little crazy so I didn't get a chance to publish this post yesterday...better late than never!



1. Trader Joe's Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce: This has been our favorite bbq sauce to grill chicken with this summer...so good! We are addicted.

2. Urban Decay eyeshadow in Suspect: I bought the UD Naked 2 Palette a while ago and this is pretty much the only shadow from it that I use on a regular basis. I'm almost running out and will need a refill soon! I'm a fan of neutral colors for eyeshadow and this one quickly became a favorite.

3. iPhone 5 Case from Rifle Paper Co. : Let's be real, I love everything Rifle Paper Co. makes and I can't wait to pick up this phone case for my new iPhone 5s. I love the bold yellow and gold foiling.

4. Greenroom Metallic Notebook: I have these notebooks in almost every color they make. They are great for journaling, taking notes, and small enough to throw in your purse for grocery lists, etc. Love the gold polka dots!

Link up below to share your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment