Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy friday! I am so excited for the weekend. It's been a crazy time and I've slacked in my blog posting- but here are my favorite finds from this week!



1. Botanical Notebooks by Rifle Paper Co: Snagged three of these adorable notebooks from Target- love me some Rifle Paper Co! I plan to use these for devotionals/prayer journals, if I can bring myself to write in them!

2. Mossimo Louisa Flip Flops: I love simple flip-flops with small accents. Had my eyes on these for a little while- and finally snagged them on clearance for about $4.50!

3. Maxi Skirt: Been debating whether I can pull of a maxi skirt and decided to go for it. I love the color and texture. I can pair it with a simple tee and flip flops in the summer, or dress is up with a sweater and my brown heeled leather booties in the winter.

4. Fixer Upper on HGTV: I know I'm probably pretty late in the game- but I just discovered this show and am in love! This past week the hubby and I have been watching at least one episode a night and day dreaming about a future fixer upper of our own. Chip & Joanna are a husband and wife real estate/renovation/design team- and they are also so cute and hilarious. I discovered Joanna has an online shop and blog- dangerous!

5. Argan Oil of Morroco Shampoo: This shampoo and conditioner smells heavenly and leaves my hair super silky. In love!


Link up below to share your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I've been searching stores for a cute maxi skirt at a decent price. LOVE your Target find! I might just need to hit up Target now... :)

    ReplyDelete