Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Tunes


I can't believe it is August already! Before we know it fall will be just around the corner. In honor of the last month of summer, I thought I would share some albums that I've had on repeat for the past couple of months. 


Johnnyswim - Diamonds


Love love love this husband & wife duo. Not only are they amazing singers, but they are incredible songwriters. I was so excited when they came out with a full album this year- and have been listening to it non-stop since. Some of my favorite songs are: "Live While We're Young", "You and I", and "Diamonds". Check them out!



Ben Rector - The Walking in Between


This guy is fun. He sure knows how to write a catchy love song, and I like every song on this album. It's a great summer mix. Check out: "When I'm With You", "If You Can Hear Me", and of course his single, "Beautiful": 



Foy Vance - The Joy of Nothing


Recently saw this guy open for one of my favorite bands and he blew me away. He is amazing live and has a great sound. Love the tracks "Guiding Light", "Janey", and "Close Hand, Full of Friends" (video below- isn't he a little Bruce Springsteen-y?)



What artists have you been listening to this summer? I love discovering and sharing new music!



No comments:

Post a Comment